Friday, March 11, 2016

I really love Michael Kors Jet Set Item Large Phone Crossbody Bag

michael kors crossbody bags
Loved it!!!

I bought this as a gift to my mom because she loves her wristlets. I wanted her to have something that she could wear as a cross body that was more secure, and she would have free hands to hold other things instead of having the wristlet around her wrists. Anyways this purse is exactly that! It's a little bit bigger than a wristlet, but still small and sleek enough to not feel like you are carrying a purse. It fits your phone, credit cards, pen, a small notebook..etc. this purse is small but it fits all of the necessities.

Love, love, love this purse! It holds exactly what I need when going out with my girls, hanging with my husband, etc. And it is quite elegant. I love that you can remove the strap to carry it as a clutch, which makes it all the more fabulous! Came exactly as I'd expected, great packaging, and on time.