Saturday, March 12, 2016

Amazing. I love michael kors crossbody bags I couldn't ask for better.

michael kors crossbody bags

Love it so far. Got it only 2 weeks ago but perfect size (small), still enough room for my wallet, iphone 6 and more. Nice dark brown color.

I love this bag so much! It is waterproof and it is so easy to clean with a damp towel if you get a little dirt on it. It's such a tiny bag and fun to carry around, yet it can carry so much! You can carry your wallet. And you don't need to buy a small wallet for this bag. This bag may be small but trust me, you can put any sized wallet in there. This bag is also fantastic for puting in those little tampons and pads (for emergency on the go) and i love the magnetic button. It makes closing the bag so easy. I love everything about this bag and i won't be needing to buy another bag in a looong time since the quality of this bag is just that fantastic. The only thing i complain about is that i dislike how the strap looks like a belt and how some of the strap just sticks out. It does not look very good. But if it did not have that, this would be the most absolute PERFECT purse!!!! But i don't really care that much because the purse is perfect enough for that little strap to not even matter for me.

Got this for my mom for Mother's Day. It was a perfect size and the leather felt rich and soft. Adjustable strap is also a bonus! Great Gift!