Friday, March 11, 2016

Michael Kors purse I love this puse michael kors crossbody bags

michael kors crossbody bags
The bag is wonderful! It looks very nice and was a gift for my girlfriend, and it was just awesome! Very durable and great quality.

Awesome bag!!! I'm glad I bought this. Spacious n prefect size, not too big nor small and it's a good buy for ones who like to have their hands free while shopping 😊 It's good for a long day out as u can carry ur extra stuff besides phone, keys and cash/card. I recommend this as its a prefect size n looks smart n elegant too. A must buy for Micheal Kors lovers, like me 😊 And last but not the least was delivered in good n brand new condition .. No regrets about this purchase

I love my Michael Kors shoulder tote bag. It is just large enough to carry all of my contents.